2017.11.06 Field service engineer, North America
*** CLOSED ***
Sophion Bioscience Inc. is looking for a Field Service Engineer for its North American Technical Service team based in Boston, MA reporting directly to the NA Field Service Manager.
This role requires strong technical as well as communication skills to help deliver a mixture of customer service, service maintenance and repair activities. The service engineer while servicing our cutting-edge Ion Channel technology will also interface with groups in our home office in Denmark, collaborating with colleagues in Customer relations, R&D, Production, and globally. For someone with vast experience in technical service of scientific instrumentation this will be a very exciting and rewarding position.
- 4 – year technical degree or equivalent technical service experience.
- Strong electronic, mechanical, and computer hardware and software skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading and troubleshooting from a wiring diagram
- Experience in servicing robotic systems a plus
- Ability to lift/push heavy loads by him/her self with proper tools.
- Overnight travel is expected to be 50% minimum.
- Valid US driver’s license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The person needs to be service minded, self-motivated, and energetic.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team with field sales, field application specialists, and colleagues in the home office in Denmark and globally.
- Must be able to manage timely effectively and work efficiently and professionally in a fast-pace, changing environment.
- Ability to travel to Denmark for 4 weeks of training 1-2 times per year.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
2017.06.02 Software developer – Software for researching pharmaceuticals of tomorrow.
*** CLOSED ***
Would you like to join our team? Sophion Bioscience is looking for a new colleague for our software development department located at our headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen. We are looking for a person who can take ownership and contribute to the future development of our data analysis software which is used by our pharmaceutical customers throughout the world for fighting diseases and bringing new drug compounds to the market. Read more here
Unsolicited applications can be submitted your resume to email@example.com